Please read these Terms and Conditions (the ‘Terms’) carefully. You will be legally bound by these Terms from the time you submit an entry for the Heartn Prize Draw (the ‘Promotion’).
1. Heartn Ltd, 11 Huxley Court, Rochester ME1 1BJ, United Kingdom is the ‘Promoter’.
2. The prize draw is open to anyone over the age of 16 who has an active Heartn account between the Opening Time and the time of the draw.
3. No purchase necessary.
4. Internet access required.
5. The opening date and time for receipt of entries is 0:00 GMT on 10th November 2018 (‘Opening Time’) and the closing date and time for receipt of entries is 23:59 GMT on 10th December 2018 (‘Closing Time’). The period starting from the Opening Time and ending at the Closing Time is the ‘Promotion Period’.
How to enter
6. To enter, participants need to visit http://heartnapp.com (the ‘Website’) and enter their Heartn username and the e-mail address linked to their Heartn account. Entries or claims not received, incomplete, illegible or delayed will not be accepted.
7. All entries must be submitted on the Website and received by the Promoter by no later than the Closing Time. All entries received after the Closing Time are automatically disqualified.
8. Maximum one entry per account per prize draw. Anyone trying to circumvent this condition by using alternative details will be disqualified. No bulk or third-party entries will be accepted.
9. Proof of sending an entry shall not constitute proof of receipt. No responsibility is accepted for entries that are lost, misdirected or late, nor for any associated costs.
Selection of the Winners
10. Ten entrants (the ‘Winners’) will be drawn at random from all valid entries received by the Closing Time within 5 working days of the Closing Time.
11. The Winners will win the following prizes (the ‘Prizes’):
1x £100 cash
1x Swarovski jewelry (worth at least £60) - chosen randomly
1x £50 Amazon voucher
5x Jon Richard jewelry (worth £55, £25, £20, £18 and £12) - chosen randomly
1x £20 Debenhams gift card
1x £10 Marks & Spencer gift card
12. The Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part. The decisions of the Promoter are final in relation to the promotion.
13. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the promoter reserves the right to replace entire prizes or prize components with prizes of equal or greater value.
14. Prizes are awarded at the promoter's discretion and no prizes will be awarded as a result of improper actions by or on behalf of any entrant.
Winner Announcement and Delivery of the Prize
15. The Winners will be notified by email within 10 working days of the Closing Time.
16. Prizes must be claimed within 7 days of the initial notifications. All reasonable effort will be made to contact the Winners; however, if the Prizes are not claimed within 7 days a re-draw will take place.
17. Delivery details need to be provided for delivery of the Prizes. The Winner or, an individual aged 18 or over nominated by the Winner, will be required to be available at the delivery address to accept and sign for delivery of the prize.
18. The Winners may be required to take part in non-paid publicity or advertising relating to the Promotion for promotional and press purposes. Entrants agree that if they are selected as a winner of a prize, that their username and country of residence may be used.
Limitation of Liability
19. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to
compensate the Winners or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the Prizes except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter. Your statutory rights are not affected.
20. By entering the Promotion, the participants are agreeing to be bound by these Terms. Any entries that do not comply in full with these Terms and the applicable terms set out in this clause will be disqualified.
21. Any decision of the Promoter as to eligibility to take part in the Promotion or the result of the Promotion will be final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are incomplete, delayed, lost, damaged or unreadable whether due to failure or non-availability of the website, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind, or the submission of incomplete information or any other reason.
22. By entering the Promotion, all entrants acknowledge that their personal data will be used by the Data Controller for the purposes of the administration of this promotion only, including contacting winning entrants. Entrants also acknowledge that when a third party asks for confirmation of a winner of a competition a promoter is required to provide the name of that winner and the country that he or she lives in.
23. Promoter and Data Controller: Heartn Ltd, 11 Huxley Court, Rochester ME1 1BJ, United Kingdom